Big Question: How Do your food choices impact on your body and health?websites

Healthy food http://www.heartfoundation.org.nz/programmes-resources/schools-and-eces http://www.coolfoodplanet.org/gb/kidz/index.htm http://www.foodafactoflife.org.uk/site.aspx?siteId=14&t=1

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our Day Without Electricity

Journal
9.00am: Today I walked into Room 1 and there wasn't any power and I felt confused.  Dominic
One school day I was freezing.  We went to do prayer.  next we went to the hall to do Jump Jam.  anneliese.
9.30am: We went to the hall to do Jump Jam to warm our bodies up. After that I felt toasty warm. Mekaela.
When I got to school there was no power on and I was feeling frozen but at least I got warm at Jump Jam. Fletcher.
11.30am: I feel very happy that we are saving electricity but I am not very happy because I am not very warm. Ala.
There is still no electricity but at Tech Kids there is.  I taught Kaleb and one of his friends how to do use power point.  James
I found out that having no electricity was actually quite fun.  Alyssa
12.45pm:  I'm going home now to get warm!!
2.30pm: Yeah I survived.  I  never thought I could make it without heatrs or computers.  Alana

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Learning Star Ones. You had a very enthusiastic attitude to your day without electricity.
    I am wondering what the purpose of this day was and did you achieve this? You never mentioned this in your blog post.
    Knowing the purpose and reflecting on it are really important aspects of developing understandings about our inquiry topics.

    ReplyDelete